Maze – Milas White with Dolomite
|Size:||11 1/14″ x 13 7/15″|
|Thickness:||3/8″||Catalog:||Maze Mosaics Catalog ?|
Bianco Venato Dolomite, Milas White
Bathroom, Kitchen, Powder Room
0.71 sqft per piece
* All returns must be approved by Tar-mak USA, Inc. with a return authorization number.
* The order has to be returned within 14 calendar days of the receipt of your order.
* A 20% (of total sale amount) re-stocking fee will be assessed on all authorized returns or cancellation of an order. No partial returns will be accepted.
* All return shipments must be accompanied by a return authorization number.
* All incoming shipments not accompanied by a return authorization number will be rejected and will be returned at the sender's expense.
* All returned product must be in original condition to qualify for credit.
* No cancellations, refunds, or exchange on special order items.
* Any claims must be made within 2 days after receiving the merchandise.
* Tar-mak USA, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any order that has not been paid and picked up after 14 days of the receipt of the order.
* All return inquiries have to be sent to [email protected]
Tar-mak USA offers competitive pallet rates to ship out your orders.
Below are the pallet rates for business to business shipments with no additional services.
These prices are based on regular size crates, up to 2500 lbs.
We can also quote you on residential deliveries or/and deliveries with additional services as we work with several brokers to get the best pricing.
FLORIDA - PANHANDLE $120/pallet
NORTH CAROLINA $125/pallet
SOUTH CAROLINA $125/pallet
WINDOW SILL $125/crate
RECEIVING AND INSPECTING
As the receiver, your signature on a delivering carrier's freight Bill of Lading (BOL) constitutes acceptance of the merchandise "as is" and in good order. If you do not inspect before signing you are, for all practical purposes, waiving "our" mutual right to collect on a damage claim no matter if the damage is visible or "concealed". Once you sign, the goods and responsibility is yours.
Prior to signing and dating the Bill of Lading (BOL), clearly note in the presence of the driver that the shipment is damaged - DO NOT NOTE "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION." Take clear pictures of the damaged item(s), as carriers will require them to be filed with the claim, and be sure to keep the packing material for inspection by the carrier. The more you document, the quicker and more successful your (our) claims resolution will be.
Prior to signing and dating the Bill of Lading (BOL), clearly note that the shipment is short,
including the exact number or amount if possible. Again, DO NOT NOTE "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION."