Tar-mak USA offers competitive pallet rates to ship out your orders.
Below are the pallet rates for business to business shipments with no additional services.
These prices are based on regular size crates, up to 2500 lbs.
We can also quote you on residential deliveries or/and deliveries with additional services as we work with several brokers to get the best pricing.
* $70.00/pallet (excluding Keys and Panhandle area)
* $80.00/pallet (Panhandle)
* $100.00/window sill crate
ALABAMA, GEORGIA, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA
TENNESSEE, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI
* All returns must be approved by Tar-mak USA, Inc. with a return authorization number.
* The order has to be returned within 14 calendar days of the receipt of your order.
* A 20% (of total sale amount) re-stocking fee will be assessed on all authorized returns or cancellation of an order. No partial returns will be accepted.
* All return shipments must be accompanied by a return authorization number.
* All incoming shipments not accompanied by a return authorization number will be rejected and will be returned at the sender's expense.
* All returned product must be in original condition to qualify for credit.
* No cancellations, refunds, or exchange on special order items.
* Any claims must be made within 2 days after receiving the merchandise.
* Tar-mak USA, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any order that has not been paid and picked up after 14 days of the receipt of the order.
* All return inquiries have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tar-mak USA offers free showroom samples of 18"x18" and 12"x24" tiles as well as the concept boards to display in your showrooms.
We are also encouraging all of our customers to order free samples before making the final selection.
For the following samples, Tar-mak USA charges the customers only for the freight.
* Up to four pieces of 6"x6" samples of field tiles
* Up to four pieces of 3"x6" and 4"x4" tumbled stones
* Up to two pieces of 6"x6" tumbled stones
* One of each of mouldings
* Swatches of mosaics (6"x6")
For the full size samples of tiles and mosaics, Tar-mak USA applies 50% discount to the list price.
Sample orders will be shipped the same day or the next business day.
RECEIVING AND INSPECTING FREIGHT SHIPMENTS
As the receiver, your signature on a delivering carrier's freight Bill of Lading (BOL) constitutes acceptance of the merchandise "as is" and in good order. If you do not inspect before signing you are, for all practical purposes, waiving "our" mutual right to collect on a damage claim no matter if the damage is visible or "concealed". Once you sign, the goods and responsibility is yours.
Prior to signing and dating the Bill of Lading (BOL), clearly note in the presence of the driver that the shipment is damaged - DO NOT NOTE "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION." Take clear pictures of the damaged item(s), as carriers will require them to be filed with the claim, and be sure to keep the packing material for inspection by the carrier. The more you document, the quicker and more successful your (our) claims resolution will be.
Prior to signing and dating the Bill of Lading (BOL), clearly note that the shipment is short,
including the exact number or amount if possible. Again, DO NOT NOTE "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION."
* Quarried natural stone is prone to variations in color, veining, pattern and texture. Those differences in natural stone should be considered as the charm and the beauty of the material, and not as material flaws.
* The actual natural stone delivered may vary from the picture shown on our web sites. In addition, any natural stone ordered at a later date is not guaranteed to match the original natural stone.
* It is recommendation that you should request both photos of current lot and customer approval samples which are subject to our sample policy.